Re: Why, AEB?

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

>  Why do you insist on tearing down all the time?  I was just curious about it.
>  There are some great Keith Moon stories and they ARE interesting to a lot of
> us.  Do you consider the study of history in general to be worthless?  Well,
> many of us are interested in the Who's history.  Wasn't it you who responded
> to the inquiry about the spelling of Keith richards' name?  That was far more
> obscure than the Cadillac in the fish pond question.  We should all strive to
> build each other up, not tear down.

Oh, Wise Master, (envision AEB groveling and worshipping
at the feet of the wise sage, "Mc,") I do so apologise for the
err in my ways, but, kind Master, do forgive me for being
interested in the *music.*

On your behalf, I do understand a newly deflowered fan's
fascination with what is the mundane for someone who,
like myself, has been following TheWho-> since 1964.

Also, I forget that you don't recognise the same Keith Richard
that I do, do to an age and cultural chasm between us. Hell,
you were only a baby when TheRollingStones recorded
their masterpiece, "Exile On Main Street," so how in hell
can I expect you to relate to anything I care about?

I'm just AnEnglishBastard who enjoys being an asshole.

You simply bring out the best in me, Kevin.

TheEnglishRatBastard~