Re: Those rascally Stones!

>The story I got was that all tickets must be picked up at the will-call the
>day of the show and photo IDs must be shown to get them, matched against
>the charge card.  There were a couple other conditions I can't remember as
>well (like tickets limit per person) which collectively pretty well shut
>out everyone but the end-users...ergo, no scalping.

That makes it harder, but it doesn't stop the resales.  For The Who at
Chicago HOB, I was offered someone's extra ticket for double the price--that
would have been only $300 profit, a great price compared to what Vegas is
now going for.  I would have just had to wait and get it at the venue after
they picked it up from the will-call window.  It's a nice cottage industry
for opportunists.

keets