dreaming from the waist

> "Dreaming From The Waist" is the one Pete dislikes, isn't it?  50 to 1

Man, that's a shame if DFTW is one that Pete dislikes.  I was listening to
the Swansea boot today in the car and it sounds great live.  I would be
delighted to hear this a few times on the tour.  Squeeze box from that show
also sounds much better than the studio version and it is so short and simple
and well-known, it wouldn't be much inconvenience to play.

In any event, as long as they keep YMB and Relay in the set, I'll be pretty
happy.  What are the chances of bringing back a quick one?  That rock n roll
circus performance was flat awesome.  I think Zak could definitely pull it
off.

mc