Re: Death (non Who)

Bjorn, re

> > Bjorn, for likening the death of a man suspected by many to be as
> > racist and extreme as Jean Marie le Pen to the death of thousands on
> > September 11th, sorry but you're an ass.
>
>   Then so are the 1,000's marching in Rotterdam right now. You are an
>   ass for not respecting views of a man who got shot for them. He
>   wasn't a criminal, he wasn't a racist. And I will talk to you after
>   your prime minister (or leading in campaign like Fortuyn) gets shot.
>   I hope for you and your country you will mourn for the death of a
>   right-wing politician as like you would for a left-wing politician.

Mourn for Blair? Don't be silly. There isn't a politician in this
country who I'd piss on if they were on fire, with the possible
exception of Dennis Skinner or Tony Benn. The rest have all devalued the
meaning of the word politician.

>  I feel ashamed of my country that a politician can be killed because
>  of his ideals; while this always was such a safe home for so many
>  people.

Now you know what it's like when extremists get involved in politics.
Nasty lesson to learn, isn't it.

John