Re: Simon Says....

Joe,

Funny thing was I was at that dinner and that's exactly what they said! LOL! ;-)

Excellent speculation.

Where's the pre-party or post party in Phillie. I'm coming to Camden and would
love to hook up. Any suggestions on a good hotel and how to get to the venue from
downtown?

Did you ever get your copy of the Quad @ MSG? If not, I'll bring one along.

magik

ps- Terry McBride, if you're listening, you can chime in any time.