Re:proposed setlist for summer tour

> 9. love reign o'er me- fav song from Quad, but can Rog
still get up there or
> do they have to change the vocal arrangement

In 96 tour, Roger's vocal in this was perfect, IMO.

> 13. my generation- maybe a smashed guitar or two this
tour?  Did pete smash
> any in 2000?

Pete smashed one guitar at Jones Beach 2000(in WGFA)

> 19. the seeker- when was the last time they played
this live?

In 2000 tour, but it was terrible(guitar riff), IMO

> 24. bargain- can roger still sing this? could pete
sing the high note?

Roger's vocal in this song was pretty weak in  2000,
and  for me, bargain whithout Moon is boring.

> Any thoughts??
>
> mc

Leandro

Quer ter seu prsprio enderego na Internet?
Garanta ja o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DommniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br