The "sherriff" has spoken

Kevin O'Neal writes:

> >Just a question for my favorite guy on this list:
>
> I find these sorts of sarcastic statements to be detrimental to this list
> and down right obnoxious, and wish they would stop.
>
> >I Love this list!!
>
> Indeed.

Hey, Kevin O, why don't you break this trend of inserting yourself into areas
which don't concern you?  I find your continued "policing" of this list
rather obnoxious and detrimental.  This time I won't have to do any
"homework" you assign to find the evidence as I successfully did before.
It's ok for Jeff and you to make sarcastic comments but not me?  Actually, my
comment wasn't sarcastic at all.  AEB mentioned me in like 3 posts in one
digest and I found that hilarious and he is now my favourite guy around here
(a title he will no-doubt disavow).  Your hypocrisy seems to know no bounds.
Quit being a "list cop" and just ignore and/or delete the posts you don't
like.  Lighten up.  AEB understands these are harmless posts designed at
getting a smile or a chuckle here and there, why can't you?  If you'd like, I
can e-mail you off-list and we can discuss it... :))

mc