Re:greatest guitarists

In a message dated 03/28/2002 8:55:28 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I'm listening now Live at Leeds double cds, and I have
> to say: PT is definitely the best guitarist ever!

<10 greatest guitarists:

<1- PT or Jinni Hendrix - I don't know yet
<2- Jimmi Hendrix or PT - I don't honw yet

Wait- which is it?  This is confusing.  I actually agree with your original
statement.  There is absolutely NO ONE who surpasses PT on guitar- maybe
Hendrix, Clapton, Page, etc are AS GOOD... but certainly not better.  Also-
all my students are raving about the former guitarist for Dave Mathews, Tim
Reynolds.  Anyone know anything about this guy?  He performs solo now, but
hasn't gotten any widespread popularity as a recording artist.

kevin mc