Re: New songs

At 13:07 26-3-02 -0500, George wrote:

>I am still sticking with what I said months ago. I really think we are going
>to hear at least a couple new songs this summer. I'll almost BET on it...
>
>Either way its going to be a F^%king blast!
>
>I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be a f*cking blast. But new songs? Crossroads now again mixed in
My Generation? My Generation Jam? Improvised lyrics in TKAA? Where where
the "new songs" in 2000??? Where is the f*cking album in the first place???

I was also thinking we'd be going to hear some new songs in 2000,
especially with the premenition of a new album. I'm not getting my hopes up
AGAIN...

Bjorn