Re: Simon Townshend speaks

At 12:54 26-3-02 -0500, Kev wrote:
>         > Subject: Re: Simon Townshend speaks
>         >From: Bjorn Ciggaar
> >But hey, I don't care what they
> >play. They f*cking rock anyway, anyhow, anywhere.
> >Long live rock,
>
>So, we'll see you in Boston after all? ;-)
>Glad to see you psyched.

I'm always psyched about The Who no matter what. Just not as psyched to
come over though. If I'd be in Boston and The Who would be there, then
yeah, I'd go. But I wouldn't go to Boston to see The Who in the first place.

They need to drag their ass to Europe (if they still know where that is). I
know the money is in the US, but they are neglecting their fanbase in
Europe. And I think it's a shame!

Bjorn