Re: I'm missing the point

You can't win this fight, especially because the Beatles are that great. I
don't mind the Beatles being regadd higher than The Who (I do resent pretty
much every other band being regarded higher...Dick Clark is full of shit!!)
Quit fighin' it, chill out and listen to it. After all, there's enough room
for everyone.

-gern