RE: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

Thanks Kevin for the insight..
Perhaps I should check into this as well..

Greg A.

>From: "Gregory Adams" <greg@essex1.com>
>Subject: RE: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise
>
>This is one song that really intrigued me, <snip> if you ever try to tackle
playing it, you better
>get A Decade of the Who to get the chordal setup.  <snip> this one had me
>stumped for a long time as to how he did it.  And it follows the tuning
>exactly to the record...
>Great stuff

Stumbled across this Pete quote regarding Sunrise, and thought you might be
interested:
"This one utilizes quite a lot of chords picked up from Micky Baker's 'Jazz
Guitar' tutors.  They come in two parts, show all complex chords as box
diagrams and will teach you more in an hour about jazz guitar than you will
ever learn elsewhere."

Kevin in VT