Re: Momma in Camden

L. Bird wrote:

> I thought Pete's mother issues were because she left him at home with his
> grandmom while she went on the road with his dad.  How old was Pete supposed
> to be when he was sleeping with his mom?  Are we going to get rumors of
> incest going about him now?
>
> Where did you hear this, AEB?  Is it from an interview, or a private
> conversation?

Well, the truth be known, one time Pete and I were
goofing around in his studio, 'round about the time of the
sessions that produced "TheWho->ByNumbers."

Pete was working one a part that TheWho-> was having
some difficulty getting down on tape correctly, and while
he was patching some cables into the mixer, he started
telling me about...........

Ok, someone already pointed out that it may have been
written about in the "Behind Blue Eyes" book, and I truly
do not remember myself, except that it was in a major
publication of some kind and was back in the 80s or
early 90s when it came my way.

Almost all my books, including all my Tolkien, Conan Doyle,
sheet music, tablature for guitar & rock and roll magazines
and posters dating back to 1964 are in a storage unit since my
separation with my wife two years ago. My studio apt is so small
that I can barely fit in my 6000 vinyl records, 6 guitars, 3 amps, tapes,
video cassettes, and a few pieces of furniture inside it, so, researching
the source of things that pop out of my overloaded memory
can be difficult if not impossible.

By the way, did I ever tell you all what Pete said to me about
Kevin

AnEnglishBoy~