Re: fixtures

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> I'm sorry.  I was defining the "fixture" as the socket.  It was semantics,
> and I am clearly not as versed in the lighting vernacular as you.  In any
> event, most fixtures do have only one bulb, rendering AEB's insult a bit
> lame.  That was my point.

Maybe your light fixtures have only one bulb, Kevin, but take a stroll
in a lighting shop for a widening view of something you have limited
knowledge thereof, and maybe, just maybe, you will able to see how
spot on my comment was.

There was nothing lame about it, and now you know this,
(thank you for so doing) yet you continue to prove my
comment as accurate.

AnEnglishBoy~