How Pete looked.

In a message dated 3/20/02 7:18:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

> This was a bad look for Pete IMHO.   When you are slave to fashion, you
> end up hitting some peaks and falling into some valleys.   I prefer the
> long beard, boiler suit, Doc Martin look.

I agree.  I didn't like how Pete looked in '82.  But I still liked Pete.  I
think that he looked coolest in 1968 in the Rock and Roll circus tape and
also I like how he looked in the late 70's with the shorter beard.  The empty
glass cover is my favorite.