who music on TV and me in footloose

I may have mentioned this before but in addition to Tommy behind the Clarinex
ads (sure sounds like studio Tommy montage or a mix of the overture and/or
underture and/or sparks) and the Nissan ads using bargain- but the CSI theme
song is Who Are You (CBS crime drama which is actually fairly popular).  The
guy who played Gov. Jack Hathaway in "The Contender" stars in it.  Some hot
chick is in there, too, but i forget who.  CSI stands for Crime Scene
Investigation.  I'm also pumped about TKAA on VH-1.  It's about damn time.
On a personal note- I have to give up smoking and drinking until april 20
because i have a huge singing part in our school's production of "footloose."
 No shots in the face for awhile- i know ur all disappointed.  wish me luck.
I play the rev. shaw moore (john lithgow role from the movie).

kevin mc