Re: High profile Who- getting good seats

Jon,

If you really want to get the best seat, go for 1 ticket and then everything
else. Or 2 at the most. Good luck. Btw, I nailed a front row ticket for MSG, Sat
night (3rd show) by using my strategy. TB is such a fucked up method of getting
tix. I didn't get that seat at first, as it took 20 mins in, and many seats that
weren't worth it, imho. I passed on every ticket, till I nailed the one I was
looking for. This was the first time it happened on TB. Be patient, but at some
point you got to go for it. Hedge your bets by buying 2 in the best you can
find, then if you get lucky, sweep up 2 up front. Then get another 4 tix for
your friends! With all the effort you're putting in, you deserve the best tix.

As you surmised, do not go for a block of 8, as it leads to what you got in the
past. Multiple computers help, if they're available. And of course, sign up with
your credit card in advance, otherwise you have to go through a long process
each time.

magik