High profile Who- getting good seats

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: High profile Who- getting good seats
>
>I think that it may be because
>I got 8 together, so it went way far back.  I might try 2 best and 6 medium
>this time. Any advice? How about on-line?

I've got some thoughts and tips, if I may.
To me it's hard to say if going to the venue is better than going on line.
But, going on line is definitely better than calling on the phone.
Back to the venue....
The ef'd up thing about going to the venue, is that they could do some
lottery system.  So there you are, first one there camping out, but then in
the morning after all the others have arrived, they start some sort of equal
opportunity lottery, potentially putting you *last* in line.  Some venues
are now letting the first 20 or so to establish their own line, and then
doing a lottery with the rest, and others just leave it up to the fans to
establish the line.
*IF*, you know the venue will let the public establish the line, then that
is usually the best way to go.
Everytime I've gone to the actual venue, they've always started sales a
minute or so before the TM outlets.

Or......so it seemed (but the results were always great for those first,
second, and third in line).

There is the thinking that the venue and TM outlets are all on the same
system, the same system even as on-line.

If this is true, and there's no special thing like at Hershey, then being on
the web with a big fat trunk line, and a PC that refreshes lightning fast,
is the way to go.
And here's how....
Go to the TM site and pre-register your account.  That way, you can complete
your initial purchase and be on your way to a second purchase by pressing
one button instead of having to enter all of your information.
Then, go to TM's list of venues for The WHO....the page that shows the venue
and then says "Find Tickets", or "More Info."
Save this page to your "favorites" and get used to how to find and click it
real quick.
Go to another venue that has tix on sale already, and check to make sure
your account information is coming through on the "Find Ticket" screen, the
one where you actually place in the number of tix you want.
If it is, cool, go back to the "Venue List Page".  This is the page that TM
will refresh first with the hyperlink over to the pages that will actually
accept your order.
Sit at this page, with the venue you want nicely placed at the top of the
page (closest distance to the refresh button).
At about 2 minutes before 10:00am (maybe a bit earlier depending on how
confident you are in the accuracy of your computer's clock) start pressing
the "refresh" button repeatedly as fast as your system will allow.  As you
get close to actual 10:00am, suddenly one of the refreshes will be delayed
just a bit, and then when it pops back up, the wording will have changed
from "More Info." to "Find Tickets".
Click "Find Tickets" (duh).

How many?:
Your thinking that reducing the number will help is accurate.  Don't go for
8.  The lower the better.