Negativity on this list

> Just wanted to point out that people get far too emotional here on this
> list.

Bjorn:

That I agree with.

> Or my gain. Why would it be my loss?

Loss, because it could be more for you. And us all. But thinking small will
bring it down every time. Putting it down does no good whatsoever...so why
don't you want to do good? Why be a negative influence on this list?

And why make such a big issue out of
> this (and many other subjects, like Jeff)?

I wasn't, until someone decided to kick him when he was down for no reason.
And then insult me because I fairly called him on it.

> *That*, is a crock of horse shit.

Kevin:

Damn! And we were actually starting to agree on things.

> So kindly stop smearing igtc and the people who regularly participate.

That's always good advice.

> That doesn't make sense.

Kevin Mc:

I understand that you don't see it that way. But it does make sense, more now
than ever. As bad as it ever got, there's never been this much negativity on
this list. It's sad...I thought better of people who were moved by the music
of The Who...but there I go again, expecting intelligence and emotional
maturity just because they listen to music that promotes them.

> "I am a dirty old man,
> Looking up ev-er-y dress that I can."

AEB:

Then you've got to agree with me on this one. I still haven't found any CDs
by them.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML