Re: Mark is God

.  And since you arethe One True Lord, I've decided that I'm becoming an
atheist, agnostic, nonbeliever and heretic

Jim:

Your loss.

asked, Keets supplied info, end of story.

Don't blame me if you can't keep up. I replied to your accusation as it
stood. I don't have time to read every post to the list, only the relevant
ones that interest me, so I must have missed your "I've been gone" bit. In
any case I'm pretty tired of people trashing Jeff for doing what he had every
right to do, and you were (and are even more now) WAY out of line.

You're right, I'm not in Colorado anymore.  I'm lost in the Church
ofEgomaniacs with You as the leader.

I think you've got that a bit reversed, chum. I didn't attack anyone, not
even Kevin Mc, for starting the negativity that has infected this list. Of
which you are now an active contributor, or if I was speaking with your
voice: The King of crap.

snideinsinuation followed by hollow well wishing.

Ah, that's bullshit. Nothing hollow about it...I was TRYING to tell you that
you were completely off base without insulting you (apparently lost on your
giant mental capacity)...only to have you insult me for my efforts. Nice of
you, you're a real prince. There was nothing snide at all about what I said.
It was pretty damned straightforward. Don't read things into what you see on
a computer screen. Sorry I didn't know you were gone but even so most people
would read ALL of the notes before replying to an early one...perhaps I'm
expecting too much of you.

  Wish me no ill will indeed

Indeed...I still don't. I have no wish to fight. But if you insult my
friends, don't expect me to sit by and take it. I guess that's just the kind
of non-self interest Liberal thing you are unable to embrace.

(and I stand by it) that Jeff was being a big baby ifhe couldn't take it.

Well there you are. You now know why Jeff left and waited until he left to
insult him and "stand by it." Wow, what a man you are. Kicking ass, taking
names...after they're gone and it's safe for you. Yes I agree, nothing
liberal about that.

LiberalGospel in all of it's open minded, tolerant glory, you are conversely
thebiggest hypocrite I've ever met.  Since I'm a chump for irony,

It appears to me you're just a chump, but I won't make a judgment. I'll
assume the best and guess you're just embarrassed about attacking someone
unjustly after they're no longer around to defend themselves, and who can
blame you? It's a pretty cowardly act. But don't turn on ME because you
screwed the pooch. All I did was wonder why you decided to use words like
"big baby" for a nice fellow like Jeff, who's done you no harm at all. Why
you go into your sarcastic BS when I call you on it.
To quote the Moody Blues: Don't you feel small?

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML