re: Big Picture

Joe is so right about  we should all be thankful That The Who are still
around and kicking ass! I've said the same thing so many times to many
people who seem to take it for granted.Many good bands have fallen by the
wayside or broken up for good. We ARE lucky that ourboys are playing
great and enjoying it too. We really have something special here, us the
fans and our relationship with the band. I think Pete knows this and does
appreciate it. So do give them a break if they screw up once in a while
and like Pete, just laugh it off. Thanks,regards,Derick.