Pete in Q Magazine

Thanks to John Kendall for the heads-up:

http://www.eelpie.com/downloads-view.cfm?id=55&zone=download

In the "Q" mag several musicians had to list their favorite gigs. Pete
is cited:

Pete Townshend
Stevie Wonder, London
Scotch of St James,

"I went with Brian Jones and I think Jimi Hendrix was there that night
as well. Stevie was still very young, and was so excited he kept
jumping off the tiny stage. In those days I don't think anyone realised
what a great composer he'd become, we all just melted at his harmonica
playing and his voice. Uptight was released then and that was a true
Tamla mindfuck. On the way back to my flat in Chelsea I took a gang of
people in my Lincoln Continental MkII - my first car. I slid on Hyde
Park Corner and knocked a front wheel off. Even so, I was so naturally
high after seeing Stevie. I didn't care until the next day."

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://mail.yahoo.com/