Fwd: John Entwistle Band merchandise

>Date:  Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:55:37 -0800 (PST)
>From: thewho rocks <leb905@yahoo.com>
>
>Ha.  You can tell guys are in charge of this operation! ;) We need a
>full pic of the clothes--not just the logo.  I can't tell squat from
>the description.

I contacted Bitsa and they are going to get photos to me as soon as
possible...I'll post when they're up.  Meanwhile, if anyone wishes to
order any items before the photos go up, you should know that they
(along with all other items sold through Bitsa and the Website) are
100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Cheers,
--
Alan