sleeping at who show

In 96 I was 17 at the time, my mom in which I turned her on to the
Who not the other way around, she didnt even like the who till I started
listening to them, well her ass fell asleep during that show, she said the
music was soothing but then she could sleep
through a 747 crashing through the house. but happy to say she
was quite alert the next two shows we went to and now she is a
bit too wild, dancing naked almost spilling beer on old men trying
to get jiggy with her, by god I cant take her anywhere, see what
the Who can do to these inpressionable minds!
                     truly,
                           Shannon the Terrible