Sleeping at Who shows

Definitely not me! But it happened in 2 seperate
occasions to friends I was with for the 96/97 Quad
tour.

1) Buffalo, fall 1996
   victim=my younger brother

2) Toronto, summer 1997
   victim=a distant friend

In both these instances I remained standing while they
remained sleeping! They did catch a bit of the show at
the beginning. I blame it on the beer and party
favours. I just don't see how anyone can sleep at a
concert. They were not "passed-out" drunk but just
tired....maybe they shouldn't smoke....
I've seen college aged parrotheads passed out drunk at
Jimmy Buffett shows(way too many margaritas) but does
this happen for The Who too???? I personally find it
hard to sleep to live Quad music. Needless to say
these 2 people won't be coming with me to Boston this
year!

If anyone hears about a presale for The Who in Detroit
this week pls post it. I'm pretty sure tickets go on
sale next Saturday(March 16)

Long Live Rock