Jeff- I forgive you. Come back

In a message dated 03/08/2002 8:55:24 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Kevin Mc, YOU should be the one who persuades him to come back! Get to it;
> > it's on you
>
> Good point.  People are far more important than an opinion.
>
> Jon in Mi

Look- i never intended for jeff to leave, but I ant someone to tell me
exactly how I was wrong in this whole debacle.  We were having a debate on
brokers, along with others, and he attacked me personally on list. I e-mailed
OFF-LIST after another insulting, sarcastic post ON-LIST from Jeff, and
simply asked why he turned a issue debate into a personal attack and
requested that we simply acknowledge our disagreement and move on.  He
replied off-list with yet another attack- referring to my ignorance and
stupidity.  I e-mailed back off-list asking exactly what he found stupid and
ignorant, and he e-mailed back an apology for insulting me on-list. I
accepted and said I looked forward to seeing him at a concert this summer.
Jeff then airs our private discussion ON-LIST- again referring to ignorance
and stupidity, and claiming that I was fishing for an apology off-list.  HE
made a debate personal, not I.  Sure I want him back on list.  We never had
any problems before this, but it is Jeff who got emotional and vicious
ON-LIST.  There were a dozen posts when I name-called a few months ago, and I
profusely apologized on and off list.  Where are the rest of you now?  You
instructed me as to proper behavior on-list and I have abided by it.  What
about Jeff?  Was I to simply turn the other cheek time after time?  I hope
Jeff comes back.  I've forgiven him.

kevin mc