96 MSG QUAD and 89 CH TOMMY, Brokers to Bread...

Hello,

My heart almost stopped today when I thought my tape of the
1996 QUAD show at MSG broke.

It got me thinking that these are my last pieces of cassette
tape that get day to day play, and are most at risk.

Does anyone own CD versions of either of these performances
and would be willing to trade?  I have a CD burner.  Please
contact me off list.

I'm not taking sides in the Brokers to Bread debate, but I
wish Jeff would come back once he swings back and puts this
all in perspective.   This list is a fun detour, and some
of the impassioned posts are entertaining (both the serious
and the funny ones).  Let's not turn into Ricki or Jerry! :)

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.