Re: Tour Questions

>Q. If Pete is going to be bored, why would he go on the road with
>essentially the same show as 2000? It would be a bummer for him and would
>disappoint many of us.

My impression was that Pete is bored because of events in his personal life,
not necessarily by the idea of a tour.  Hopefully his boredom (and cynicism)
will evaporate once they're on the road.

>Q. Can "The Who" charge these ticket prices and,in good faith, give us
>essentially the same show as the 2000 tour? I would like to believe they
>have too much pride and respect for their fan base to come back with the
>same show. Yet, the reality is that Pete will be busy right up until the
>start of the tour with "The Boy Who Heard Music" and he doesn't like to
>rehearse much anyway.

There should be lots of new faces in the audience this year, all of which
want to hear The Greatest Hits, not some list of odd obscurities.  Thus, the
show has to have the same Greatest Hits as last tour.  There will be some
interesting old or new stuff in between.