Re: are you getting it?

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Kevin did say "retail" so it seems he's talking about a resale market."

I'm afraid I didn't understand him again.
If a person buys something and consumes it or holds it for their own
purposes, they are buying retail.  If they buy it to sell to others, they
are buying wholesale.  That is the definitions of the terms.  I don't see
wholesale buyers (or retail sellers) as evil or unfair.

Ticket Brokers do not buy retail.  They are brokers.  They buy to sell.
That is what brokers do.  I guess this is the problem I'm having
understanding Kevin:  He's using words that do not read (to me) like the
thoughts in his head.  I am sure he's got a rational opinion in there
somewhere.

This makes me think of the argument my daughter sometimes has with our dog.
She tries to talk the dog out of her hatred of cats.  It's a nice gesture,
but futile and frustrating for both of them.  I think it time for me to bow
out of this tiresome thread.

Perhaps Alan would like to take it up with Kevin Mc :-)

Jeff