The 4 members

I have been thinking all day (as I am sure all of you have been) about what
all of this means and what is next. It hit me that Keith and John are still
in the band.  The only reason that they are not with us is because they died.
 They were never kicked out and had someone else take over for them.  There
was no break up and there is not partial members left with 1/2 of the band
claiming to be the same band somewhere else like we see with CCR and so many
other "nostalgia acts"  This leaves a good taste in my mouth.  John and Keith
defined what The Who was to be and that cannot ever be changed.  They broke
the ground.  Those four kids took their instrument and did something that no
one else had done before with it.

It took 18 years to find a person to fit the template that Keith made.  Now
this huge hole again.  And the clock is ticking.

Is this really the end?  Will that new album with the new songs ever be
recorded?  This is going to be interesting.

Jon in Mi.