y know.....

even though it may be true that the who continuing with the tour is a money
thing, they really have no other choice. if they cancelled the whole tour,
that means the venues they'll be playing at will be pissed off because they
lost a bunch of money they were expecting from this tour, and that would mean
maybe a million dollars in debt for the who family.  I think going on with
the tour is a brave move and it's nice that they're gonna do this as a
tribute to John first and maybe the money thing last.    I actually have
tickets for Jones beach and i'm gonna be there to cheer them on for they need
me and the rest of that sold out crowd there for the support for, let's face
it, this could be their last tour!