Re: The decision has been made, so let's mirror back what they have given us.

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:02:03 EDT, Keithjmoon70@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 6/29/02 12:47:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>emerald.eyes@rcn.com writes:
>

>> Prior to John's death (God, it feels so awful so type that), there
>> were about 3500 registered members
>
>I've been enjoying reading the messages on the aol Keyword: The Who chat
>board, many of whom are casual fans that feel cheated to have missed seeing
>the greatest band in the world.  That concert for NYC was really an eye
>opener for many that did not know what immense power that they have on stage.
>

>I told many of them to buy a ticket at once.  John's template is there in the
>music and even though he will not be on stage, I expect Pete, Roger, and Zak
>to come out with a vengeance.  They need our support!  I was brought to tears
>again when a girl from New York City said that they were there for her city
>when they were down, so nothing is going to stop her from being there for
>them following their devistating loss.

That might have been me. I've posted those sentiments in a few places.
But it might also be someone else. I know I'm not the only female Who
fan in NYC who is eternally grateful for what they did last October
and is more determined than ever to be at MSG next month.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org