Re: Chatroom temporarily down

I hadn't been able to get onto The Who site, but I tried at about 3:00 a.m. and got in. Matt had posted the note asking everyone to please reduce use of the chatboard to cut down strain on the servers, and there were something in excess of 5500 people registered, but there's no easy way to check to see how many were on at the time.

keets

>Last night they were up to 5500 people on the chatboard.
>
>pkeets

Online and logged onto the board at the same time? Or just how many
who've registered?

Prior to John's death (God, it feels so awful so type that), there
were about 3500 registered members.