Re: Greedy Townshend

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:27:33 EDT, TYMPANON@aol.com wrote:

>Now, just to lecture those "tribute believers" what's going on:
>
><<<
>For my part I am not attempting to deliberately establish any sense of
>memorial
>or tribute to John. I don't know for certain that John would have wanted us
>go on, neither would it matter if I thought he would not have approved. I
>simply believe we have a duty to go on, to ourselves, ticket buyers, staff,
>promoters, big and little people. I also have a duty to myself, my dependent
>family and friends, and to guide Roger and the rest of the band at this time.
>

>Roger left the decision as to whether to go on or not to me. I think he hoped
>in his heart it would not be over so suddenly.
>>>>>

>That's outrageous and disgusting. Pete Townshend you will lose all respect.
>
>John Kendall.

Does this that you will *finally* shut the hell up and go away? It's
one thing to disagree with the tour going forward (and so soon), but
you are downright nasty and vicious about it.

You have no idea what's truly in Pete Townshend's heart, just what he
feels like sharing with us.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org