Greedy Townshend

Now, just to lecture those "tribute believers" what's going on:

<<<
For my part I am not attempting to deliberately establish any sense of
memorial
or tribute to John. I don't know for certain that John would have wanted us
go on, neither would it matter if I thought he would not have approved. I
simply believe we have a duty to go on, to ourselves, ticket buyers, staff,
promoters, big and little people. I also have a duty to myself, my dependent
family and friends, and to guide Roger and the rest of the band at this time.

Roger left the decision as to whether to go on or not to me. I think he hoped
in his heart it would not be over so suddenly.

That's outrageous and disgusting. Pete Townshend you will lose all respect.

John Kendall.