TD

Keets writes:
>I have been really evil since yesterday evening. Like Kevin O., I needed to
work it off physically.
>LB

You go hiking deep into the hills, in the pouring rain and thunder, for over
2+ hours until past 9pm last night too?

Mark writes:
>I'm having very mixed feelings about the tour continuing.

Me too.

>I'm glad to be able to still get together with Boston show attendees.
>Cheers               ML

Me too.

I can see both sides to this.
Why would they continue?
It's going to be enormously painful for them.
For most fans it will be just one tribute for John
For Pete and Rog, it will be each night.  Over and over again.
It will be similar to all the funerals the FDNY bag-piping core had to go to
after 9/11.

I can only believe that Pete and Roger want to work this out through the music
and with their fans.
The possibilities cover the spectrum.
As Joe L. wrote, "it's going to be an emotional tour.  I wouldn't miss it."
I worry for Pete and Rogers' emotional stability (or something like that.  You
know what I mean.)
They are men among men.

Very cool to hear Christopher and Queenie are in support.  We knew they had to
be.

What has burned an impression into the back of my eyelids is the very ending
of Pete's first diary entry since John's death:
"Pete and Rog"
It's just them now.
The two who have been in ever-conflict since this band formed.
They're gonna be leaning on each other a bunch.

Signed, Pete and Rog.
That's a painful reality that will take a while to get used to.
TD.

I too want to echo what Stoo wrote about the lurkers (oogady, boogady,
boooooooo) coming out to show support.  You haven't just supported the band,
you've supported everyone here.

Stay in tune,
Kevin in VT