RE:RE: My response to John Densmore

First of all, the remark that I made about Yoko really doesn't hinge on
what type of burial John Lennon had.  I was using sarcasm, but since that
is obviously too hip for the room, here's another example:  I hear that
Yoko Ono is going to sell John Lennon's ashes to the Hard Rock cafe for
the VIP spice rack.

Also, I really don't see how the Keith Moon movie will make Roger rich.
If this were the motive, it probably would have happened a year or two
after his death, when the nation at large still knew who Keith was.  He
has turned down scripts for years because he wants it done right.

Good luck over on the Doors mailing list.