Re: New Pete Diary

> > The Who: Rough Mix II? I can dig it.
> I'm not sure I like this idea. ROUGH MIX sounds like a Pete
> solo album with guests, and I can't see any Who album sounding
> like that.

Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled when I read that either.  ROUGH MIX
isn't one of my favorites from Pete.  Seems Pete is hoping for a
kinder, gentler-sounding Who album; I'd rather hear blood, guts,
& anger (without having to buy a Slayer album!).  Maybe Pete is
too rich & content in his "advanced age" to channel any rage, or even
a little cynicism.  He'd be wise to remember that those Shepherd's
Bush geezers he professes to speak for aren't making hundreds of
thousands of dollars selling song rights to corporations for use in
advertising.

- SCHRADE in Akron