another tour prediction

Ho hum. I'm just sooooo bored with the whole thing. Jaded. I've seen it all. I've done it all. I've got the be the coolest guy I know. NOT!
;-)

AnyWho, here's my primary prediction for the upcoming tour:

Zak Stakey will fully realize his role as rumble-maker and fill-meister. We've seen his development from 1996-97 as a percussionist in a big band. Through 1999 and 2001 as a drummer who filled the spot needed in the middle of the sound. Through early 2002 when his confidence in himself and that of his bandmates put him in the position of standing toe-to-toe with his master, trading licks with them like he belongs in their league. Now we see him rehearse new songs with the group. He's not just sitting in. He's more than an employee. He is in the group.

Buck