Green Day

Hey all:

Just thought I'd share this little tidbit. I went to see Green Day on Saturday night, and there was a lot of Who evident in their set. Billie Joe, their lead singer/guitarist, started swinging his mike ala Daltrey at one point, and ended the set by smashing his guitar. Tre Cool the drummer also ended the set by setting his drums on fire. I know they are Who fans, they covered "My Generation" on one of their early albums. It was cool, and a good show.

Nicole