A Zak pervert

I'm not sure if this is perverse but...I was watching the 'Bargain' rehearsal clip and listening to and audience boot from RAH Feb 8, 2002.

Zak is the star of the 'Bargain' clip in my eyes and ears.
During 'Amazing Journey/Sparks' on the RAH boot, I can hear *my* voice screaming above all other noise "ZAK STARKEY!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!"

His existence is the reason for our newly reconstituted Who. I love him for that.

I feel that I may have a new favorite Who member and he's not even a full partner in the band. Is this sacreligious? Am I a pervert?

I do love that little drummer guy ;-)

Jeff