Bowie on his new album

Here's what Bowie has to say about making his new album.  Bowie is
called Rock's chameleon because he morphs periodically, like another
group we know, The Who:

"We didn't want to repeat what we did in the past because people hold
our albums in high esteem and we didn't want to cheapen that," Bowie
said. "It was on my shoulders to produce structures lyrically that
were strong enough to produce an autonomous piece of work so that we
didn't have to pull back into the past."

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com