Re: Who weekend on VH1 Classic

whocasa@hotmail.com writes:

> The Tommy videos in black and white with the lousy special effects were new
> to me.  Does anyone know where they're from?  They are horrible.  It looked
> like they edited "We're Not Gonna Take It" together with "Overture" (in
> that
> order) and called it WNGTI.  Strange.

they come from "beat club", a german music tv show you may have heard of.
other clips like "tommy can you hear me?" and the interview with pete where
the reporter asks him a long question and pete's only response was "ummmm,
yeah", which were both featured in "the kids are alright". i have that entire
"beat club" film if anyone's interested.  ; )