Who weekend on VH1 Classic

I was able to catch a decent amount of this today. Not much new. But I've got a few questions and comments;

It is great to see an improved TKAA get an airing.
The Tommy videos in black and white with the lousy special effects were new to me. Does anyone know where they're from? They are horrible. It looked like they edited "We're Not Gonna Take It" together with "Overture" (in that order) and called it WNGTI. Strange.
Roger's comments were pretty standard stuff we've heard before. He must get tired of repeating himself with interviewers.

Buck