Re: WHO WEEKEND VH1-C UPDATE

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:25:47 EDT,  Zipzorb@cs.com wrote:

>For those of you who can get VH1-C,
>
>I talked to a lady by the name of Nancy,she's part of the programming dept.
>for VH1 on NYC.She says this is a rough draft of what they gave her on the
>memo.She says there will be 7 hour WHO blocks starting at 7:00am of the
>morning of Saturday June 8th.She says it will involve WHO videos from 7:00am
>to 9:00am,Roger Daltrey's picks from 9:00am to 10:00am,another WHO video
>block from 10:00am to 12:00pm,the movie  'The Kids Are Alright' from 12 noon
>to finish. Then the same block will repeat itself later in the evening and so
>forth thru Sunday.

Actually, it started at 8 a.m. (Eastern). So far, they've been playing
the following videos, interspersed with comments from Roger:

My Generation  -- TKAA laserdisc
You Better You Bet
Substitute (with Kelly Jones)
Pinball Wizard -- Beat Club
Twist & Shout -- Who's Last
Behind Blue Eyes -- CFNYC
Won't Get Fooled Again -- CFNYC
Magic Bus -- the old version that most of us have seen a million times

So far, seems like most self-respecting Who fans have (or know) the
videos they're going to play, and that this may be mostly for us Roger
fans. I'll try to post more later, to let people know what's being
shown.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org