re: Who in Hartford/ ticket prices article

Did Pete get a divorce?  Nobody from the UK has verified it, but
definitely that would be a reason for Who tours and high prices for the
seats both.

:\
keets

> Thanks for posting the link, though I don;t understand why you think
> the author is an asshole.  That's one of the most truthful articles
about the reason for skyrocketing concert prices I've read.

> keep blaming it on the promotor if it makes you feel better,
> bobzilla77

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com