RE: Scott's posting

I've gotta say it but I think the posting made by Scott was well out of
order and only goes to show the overall ignorance of many towards the few
who do have a creative talent and the frustration which it brings to the
individual!  What do any of us, listees, have as a creative talent that has
brought happiness to millions around the world....................I'm sad
and I think it's perhaps time that I wandered back out into the wilderness
as the spirit of companionship and mutual respect I expected to find amongs
other Who fanatics just isn't there.  I know that I just wish that I had
given something to the world like Townshend and The Who but I haven't and I
wonder who else on this list has!!