Queen's Jubilee

Did anybody see Daltrey?  I tuned into the webcast late, but didn't see
him in the last couple of hours of it.

It did seem something of a variety show rather than a rock and roll
concert, and I thought it actually leaned heavily toward Queen. (What's
going on with John Deacon?)  They did bring on Paul McCartney as the
father of British rock at the end to sing "Blackbird" solo and "While
My Guitar Gently Weeps" with Eric Clapton.  (Where was Ringo?)

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com