(no subject)

thanks...it does sound like the vip party info from the last tour...thati
believe was through don law's promotions in california, i got the tix from
them for the 2000 show at the tweeter in mansfiels but the party was
canceled, but the still sold uus the tix and got a refund of the party cost
of the tix,
thanks for the info, this will be the 19th time seeing them or the boys solo,
any info on backstage at all, i was licky to meet john on his 2001 a bass
oddysee tour in porland last june 6, and then saw the abby road tour in
boston on 7/13, had john sinh my tommy 1989 program, my 2 quad, and a program
from the 80 tour.
thanks for the info
whofanray