who by numbers on 2002 tour

In a message dated 06/02/2002 7:55:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> The Who will play its hits this summer, but also
> "explore material we haven't done very much,
> especially from 'The Who By Numbers' album," says
> Daltrey. "Going back to that is like being presented
> with new material."

I hope they pull out "success story."  This is a great song.  Not sure why it
wasn't more popular.  It has a unique beat and features great vocals from
pete and rog.  maybe john could shoot some skeet during the song from the
stage :)

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971